PODCAST EPISODE 1
How has the pandemic affected your sex life?
Host Karen Yates speaks with sex coach Tazima Parris, therapist Matthew Amador, and sex educator Sarah Sloane about “GETTING LAID DURING COVID — Part 1: Dating and Hooking Up.” The panel gives practical suggestions for you. Comedian-musician Amy Do performs a song from our September 2019 show, and we close with Karen’s Sermon on the Pubic Mound on COVID and compassion from March 2020, the last live show (for now!)
- INTRO: Welcome!
- INTRO: Show history (01:40)
- PANEL: Getting Laid During COVID, Part 1 (04:18)
- PERFORMANCE: Amy Do musical performance (35:57) — from the 2019/09 live show
- SERMON ON THE PUBIC MOUND: COVID and compassion (38:19) — from the 2020/03 live show
- Safer Sex and COVID-19 (NYC Dept. of Health)
- Tazima Parris: Infinite Relating
- Matthew Amador: Live Oak
- Sarah Sloane
- Amy Do on Instagram
Subscribe & Listen
Go to your favorite podcast app to subscribe. The podcast is currently available in the following apps and networks: