PODCAST EPISODE 1 with HOST KAREN YATES
How has the pandemic affected your sex life?
Host Karen Yates speaks with sex coach Tazima Parris, therapist Matthew Amador, and sex educator Sarah Sloane about “GETTING LAID DURING COVID — Part 1: Dating and Hooking Up.” The panel gives practical suggestions for you. Comedian-musician Amy Do performs a song from our September 2019 show, and we close with Karen’s Sermon on the Pubic Mound on COVID and compassion from March 2020, the last live show (for now!)
Check out our new line of tees and accessories! Be wild & sublime every day! Shipping discounts for orders over $50.
Get more wild, more sublime… The Afterglow brings you regular bonus content and goodies! Our newest member benefit: 10% off all W&S merch!
Want to show your love for sex‑positive podcasting? You can also leave a lil’ tip!
- INTRO: Show history (01:40)
- PANEL: Getting Laid During COVID, Part 1 (04:18)
- PERFORMANCE: Amy Do musical performance (35:57)
From the Sept 2019 live show
- SERMON ON THE PUBIC MOUND®: COVID and compassion (38:19)
From the March 2020 live show
- Safer Sex and COVID-19 (NYC Dept. of Health)
- Tazima Parris: Infinite Relating
- Matthew Amador: Live Oak
- Sarah Sloane
- Amy Do on Instagram
Listen & Follow
Find us on your favorite podcast app: