PODCAST EPISODE 10 WITH HOST KAREN YATES
The great philosopher Ludacris once asked, “What’s your fantasy?”
Our panel, Mx. Maya, education coordinator at Twisted Tryst; Caitlin V. Neal, sex and relationship coach; and Brandon Hunter-Haydon, sex-positive psychotherapist, discuss how to make your fantasies reality—or not. Therapist Carrie Jameson shares details about how to find a therapist cool with kink. And host Karen Yates’ Sermon on the Pubic Mound® about getting erotically comfortable with yourself.
Join The Afterglow for more Wild & Sublime goodies! Through the end of Nov 2021, $10/mo members and beyond get a brand-spanking-new Wild & Sublime sticker!
- PANEL: “How do I live my fantasy?”
From the November 2018 live show
- INTERVIEW: Therapist Carrie Jameson about the development of kink practice guidelines for therapists
- SERMON ON THE PUBIC MOUND: Karen Yates on erotic pottery from the ancient world
From the December 2019 live show
BOOKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
Buy books mentioned on the podcast through our Bookshop affiliate link and you’ll be supporting independent booksellers AND Wild & Sublime! Here’s the full list.
- Brandon Hunter-Haydon
- Caitlin V. Neal
- Twisted Tryst
- Yes No Maybe List
- Kink Clinical Practice Guidelines Project
- Kink And Poly Aware Professionals Directory
- Moche erotic pottery
Listen & Follow
Find us on your favorite podcast app: