PODCAST EPISODE 12 WITH HOST KAREN YATES
Are you stuck in a sex rut?
Karen Yates talks with three knowledgeable guests from different corners of the sex-positive world about erotic creativity and how to sustain it. Their juicy in-depth conversation ranges from roleplay and kink to tantra and mindfulness.
Corinne Diachuk is an advanced teacher of Therapeutic Yoga, a somatic sex educator, and a faculty member at the Institute for the Study of Somatic Education. Goddess Erica is a Sexual Empowerment Coach, Orgasmic Birth Doula, and Dominatrix. Brandon Hunter-Haydon (a veteran guest on our live shows) is a psychotherapist, group facilitator, and sexual health advocate.
- CONVERSATION: Erotic Creativity group discussion (5:40)
- SERMON ON THE PUBIC MOUND® : Karen Yates reads from The Erotic Mind by Jack Morin about transcendence (55:14)
- NewCity interview with Karen Yates
- Institute for the Study of Somatic Education
- The Erotic Mind by Jack Morin
Purchase Jack Morin’s The Erotic Mind (along with all the books mentioned on the pod!) on Bookshop and you’ll be supporting independent booksellers AND Wild & Sublime! Browse our shelves.
Subscribe & Listen
Go to your favorite podcast app to subscribe. The podcast is currently available in the following apps and networks: