PODCAST EPISODE 13 WITH HOST KAREN YATES
Bisexual? Pansexual? Heteroflexible? What’s up with that?
Sarah Sloane joins Karen Yates to sort through the nuances of “bisexual,” “pansexual,” and “heteroflexible” in collaboration with #open, the dating app for ethically nonmonogamous people and their partners.
Plus, our panel—kinkster and dom Peter aka MksThingsHappin, sex writer Jera Brown of Rebellious Magazine, and sex-positive therapist Elmo Painter, answers questions about kink, queerness, and LTRs from a live audience. Storyteller David shares spicy episodes from his erotic life. Then, a Sermon on the Pubic Mound® on comparisons, the stories in our heads, and owning the responsibility for our own pleasure.
Check out our new line of tees and accessories! Be wild & sublime every day! Shipping discounts for orders over $50.
Get more wild, more sublime… The Afterglow brings you regular bonus content and goodies! Our newest member benefit: 10% off all W&S merch!
Want to show your love for sex‑positive podcasting? You can also leave a lil’ tip!
- WHAT’S UP WITH THAT: The nuances of “bisexual,” “pansexual,” and “heteroflexible” (3:59)
- AUDIENCE Q&A: Panel answers on kink, queerness, and LTRs (15:35)
From the July 2019 live show
- PERFORMANCE: Storyteller David on sexy interludes of days gone by (25:48)
- SERMON ON THE PUBIC MOUND® : Karen Yates talks about owning the responsibility for our own pleasure (32:08)
- Elmo Painter
- Jera Brown
- OUTspoken LGBTQ Stories @ Facebook
- Sex-positive resources for joining communities and more
Listen & Follow
Find us on your favorite podcast app: