PODCAST EPISODE 3 with HOST KAREN YATES
Liberate your senses!
This week, Karen’s interview from our live February 2020 show with Dr. Pia Holec about desire discrepancy in couples. Dr. Pia offers us a challenge of self-touch — did you try it? Let us know what you discovered!
Chicago leatherworker Emma Alamo tells a story about losing her dick virginity from our May 2019 show.
In a new segment, WHAT’S UP WITH THAT?, we talk about terms in the sex field that may need further discussion. This week, Karen and sex educator Logan Pierce talk about CISGENDER, gender identity and expression, and beyond.
Karen closes the show with a Sermon on the Pubic Mound® on the ongoing journey into new sexual experience.
Want more Wild & Sublime? Join The Afterglow for more Wild & Sublime goodies! Till the end of Nov 2020 – a Wild & Sublime sticker for $10+/mo memberships!
- WHAT’S UP WITH THAT: Defining “cisgender” (02:05)
- INTERVIEW: Dr. Pia Holec on how couples can get on the same page sexually (11:18)
- PERFORMANCE: Storyteller Emma Alamo (24:53)
- SERMON ON THE PUBIC MOUND: The ongoing journey into new sexual experience (37:35)
- Dr. Pia Holec @ Instagram
- Emma Alamo
- TransMentor Program at Lurie Children’s Hospital
- Sensate Focus Therapy
Listen & Follow
Find us on your favorite podcast app: