PODCAST EPISODE 7 with HOST KAREN YATES
How can we get better at talking to kids about sex?
Karen Yates chats with sexologist Jennifer Litner about her new online course for parents and care-givers who want to create sex-positive home environments and want concrete advice on language and strategies. Logan Pierce returns to discuss the term “nonbinary.” Audience member Jade shares their life experience of being polyamorous, gender nonconforming, and raising kids
This is the second episode in a three-part series on sex ed, parenting, and getting free of the sex lies we heard as kids. Catch up on part one, Sex Lies, and tune in next week for more!
- INTERVIEW: Sexologist Jennifer Litner about Building Ease Talking About the Birds and the Bees (01:57)
- WHAT’S UP WITH THAT: Logan Pierce defines “nonbinary” and gender-fluid identities (24:50)
- PUTTING IT OUT THERE: Interview with audience member Jade, a gender nonconforming polyamorous parent (36:11)
From the June 2019 live show
- SERMON ON THE PUBIC MOUND®: Tribute to Betty Dodson (50:05)
- Jennifer Litner
- Building Ease Talking About the Birds and the Bees
- TransMentor Program at Lurie Children’s Hospital
- Purchase Sex For One by Betty Dodson through our affiliate Bookshop link. Help independent bookstores and Wild & Sublime!
- Got a hot topic in mind? Pitch us an article!
Subscribe & Listen
Go to your favorite podcast app to subscribe. The podcast is currently available in the following apps and networks: