PODCAST EPISODE 9 with HOST KAREN YATES
What is sex? Nudity? Bodies? Orgasms? Maybe that’s just the tip of the iceberg.
Our panel discusses “What is sex?”, defining it for ourselves, and reflecting on what we want out of sexual interactions. With writer Jera Brown of Rebellious Magazine, sex coach Caitlin V. Neal, and kinkster and dom Peter (aka MksThingsHappin). Logan Pierce returns to talk about gender pronouns and deadnaming. Deb R. Lewis shares a fantastical fisting story. And Karen Yates’ Sermon on the Pubic Mound® about getting out of a sexual straitjacket.
- PANEL: What is sex? (4:00)
From the October 2018 live show
- PERFORMANCE: Storyteller Deb R. Lewis shares a tale of fisting fantasia—be prepared to swoon. (19:32)
From the October 2019 live show
- WHAT’S UP WITH THAT: Logan Pierce speaks about gender pronouns (27:20)
- SERMON ON THE PUBIC MOUND: Karen Yates on busting out of “sexual straitjackets” (40:40)
- “Going Off Script” by Jera Brown
- Caitlin V. Neal
- Deb R. Lewis
- Minus 18: Champions for LGBTQIA+ Youth
- TransMentor Program at Lurie Children’s Hospital
- Menopause: A Convo (hosted by Rebellious Magazine, Sept. 29)
- Got a hot topic in mind? Pitch us an article!
Subscribe & Listen
Go to your favorite podcast app to subscribe: