Podcast / Season 2, Episode 11 / with Host Karen Yates
Andropause: Is it real?
Therapists Korey McWilliams and Jason Best, and sex coach and pleasure mentor Tazima Parris chat about testosterone and sex drive as we age and offer surefire suggestions for upping your mojo. Karen Yates interviews sexologist Jo Flannery on desire discrepancy in relationships. And storyteller Alan Colorado recounts losing his virginity in the height of a Texas heat wave.
Want more Wild & Sublime? Join The Afterglow for more Wild & Sublime goodies! Till the end of Nov 2020 – a Wild & Sublime sticker for $10+/mo memberships!
- Q&A: Andropause (2:52)
From this month’s Afterglow Q&A
- INTERVIEW: Jo Flannery on desire discrepancy (12:58)
From the September 2019 live show
- STORYTELLING: Alan Colorado on loosing his virginity (20:57)
From the May 2019 live show
- Korey McWilliams
- Jason Best – Best Therapies
- Tazima Parris – Infinite Relating
- Jo Flannery – Indulge in Bliss
- Alan Colorado
Listen & Follow
Find us on your favorite podcast app: