Podcast / Season 2, Episode 14 / with Host Karen Yates
Afraid of putting a kinky desire out there?
A newbie kinkster question leads to a surprising answer from our sexpert panel with sex and intimacy coach Tazima Parris, therapist and founder of Best Therapies Jason Best and psychotherapist and intimacy coach Brandon Hunter-Haydon. Plus Karen Yates’ Sermon on the Pubic Mound® on vulnerability and asking for help.
Join The Afterglow for more Wild & Sublime goodies! Through the end of Nov 2021, $10/mo members and beyond get a brand-spanking-new Wild & Sublime sticker!
- INTRO: The Afterglow (1:13)
- PANEL Q&A: Kinky Desire (5:00)
- SERMON ON THE PUBIC MOUND: Vulnerability (15:32)
- Tazima Parris — sex & intimacy coach
- Jason Best — therapist & founder of Best Therapies
- Brandon Hunter-Haydon — psychotherapist & intimacy coach
Want to read a book mentioned on the podcast? Check out our Bookshop page–support the show and independent booksellers at the same time!
Listen & Follow
Find us on your favorite podcast app: