Podcast / Season 2, Episode 15 / with Host Karen Yates
How can we discover what turns us on?
Does “the erotic” come from taboo, longing, surprise? How can we get more of it to juice our relationships and fantasies? Panelists offer tips to cultivate more eroticism in our lives.
- INTRO (1:14)
- PANEL: What is “The Erotic” (5:13)
- SERMON ON THE PUBIC MOUND® (16:33)
- Jera Brown – sex writer for Rebellious Magazine
- Peter – kinkster and coach (MksThingsHappin on FetLife)
- Elmo Painter – sex-positive psychotherapist
- Erotic Creativity podcast episode
- Anything That Moves podcast episode
- July 2019 live show
Books In This Episode
- Screw the Roses, Send Me the Thorns – Philip Miller
- Eros the Bittersweet: An Essay – Anne Carson
- The Erotic Mind – Jack Morin
Find them all on our affiliate Bookshop page. Help independent booksellers and W&S!
Listen & Follow
Find us on your favorite podcast app: