Podcast / Season 2, Episode 2 / with host Karen Yates
Monogamous, polyam, kinky or solo—we all get into sex ruts!
Our panel discusses how to climb on out and bring a sense of play back into your sex life. Plus Karen Yates‘s Sermon on the Pubic Mound® on confronting trauma when trying new things.
Join The Afterglow for more Wild & Sublime goodies! Through the end of Nov 2021, $10/mo members and beyond get a brand-spanking-new Wild & Sublime sticker!
- PANEL: Bust out of Your Sex Rut (2:55)
- AUDIENCE PROMPTS (16:51)
- AUDIENCE Q&A (17:16)
- SERMON ON THE PUBIC MOUND (28:49)
- Sex-positive therapist Jason Best
- Sex and initmacy coach Tazima Parris
- Sex educator Heather Rider
- “Mating in Captivity” by Esther Perel
- “Come As You Are” by Emily Nagoski
- “Science for Sexual Happiness” by Caffyn Jesse
- All the books in this episode
- The Gottman Institute for couples and parents
Listen & Follow
Find us on your favorite podcast app: