Podcast / Season 2, Episode 2 / with host Karen Yates
Monogamous, polyam, kinky or solo—we all get into sex ruts!
Our panel discusses how to climb on out and bring a sense of play back into your sex life. Plus Karen Yates‘s Sermon on the Pubic Mound® on confronting trauma when trying new things.
- PANEL: Bust out of Your Sex Rut (2:55)
- AUDIENCE PROMPTS (16:51)
- AUDIENCE Q&A (17:16)
- SERMON ON THE PUBIC MOUND (28:49)
The Afterglow: Support us for as little as $5/month. Get your questions answered, plus Q&A audio each month!
Or make a one-time contribution here. Thank you!
- Sex-positive therapist Jason Best
- Sex and initmacy coach Tazima Parris
- Sex educator Heather Rider
- “Mating in Captivity” by Esther Perel
- “Come As You Are” by Emily Nagoski
- “Science for Sexual Happiness” by Caffyn Jesse
- All the books in this episode
- The Gottman Institute for couples and parents
Subscribe & Listen
Go to your favorite podcast app to subscribe: