Podcast Season 2, Episode 29, with Host Karen Yates
Running time: 17:29min
“When we get into an argument, my partner won’t talk to me for hours or even the whole day. What do I do?”
Panelists discuss “stonewalling”—when one partner checks out during intense moments and refuses to talk things through—and what you can do if it’s happening in your relationship.
Want more Wild & Sublime? Join The Afterglow for more Wild & Sublime goodies! Till the end of Nov 2020 – a Wild & Sublime sticker for $10+/mo memberships!
- PANEL: How to deal with a stonewalling partner (2:09)
- Sermon on the Pubic Mound (13:00)
- Jason Best – Sex-positive & kink-aware therapist
- Tazima Parris – Sex coach & pleasure mentor
- Korey McWilliams – Relationship & sex therapist
Work with host Karen Yates in Zoom groups and one-on-one as she uses frequency to reduce stress and help repattern behavior. Learn more about Biofield Tuning.
Loving Wild & Sublime? Leave a lil’ tip!
Listen & Follow
Find us on your favorite podcast app: