Podcast Season 2, Episode 29, with Host Karen Yates
Running time: 17:29min
“When we get into an argument, my partner won’t talk to me for hours or even the whole day. What do I do?”
Panelists discuss “stonewalling”—when one partner checks out during intense moments and refuses to talk things through—and what you can do if it’s happening in your relationship.
- PANEL: How to deal with a stonewalling partner (2:09)
- Sermon on the Pubic Mound (13:00)
Want to experience the Afterglow? Our members club on Patreon supports the show and brings sexy surprises your way. With an Afterglow membership, you receive monthly bonus content, the ability to ask sexperts questions, and more! Join the juicy party! Starts at $5/month.
- Jason Best – Sex-positive & kink-aware therapist
- Tazima Parris – Sex coach & pleasure mentor
- Korey McWilliams – Relationship & sex therapist
Work with host Karen Yates in Zoom groups and one-on-one as she uses frequency to reduce stress and help repattern behavior. Learn more about Biofield Tuning.
Loving Wild & Sublime? Leave a lil’ tip!
Listen & Follow
Find us on your favorite podcast app: