Podcast / Season 2, Episode 3 / with Host Karen Yates
“It’s dress-up, it’s try-on, it’s ‘let’s see,’ it’s what else, who else am I?”
Karen Yates interviews somatic sex educator captain snowdon on developing a mindful erotic practice that centers on pleasure and embodiment. Plus, a joyful poem for Karen’s Sermon on the Pubic Mound®.
Join The Afterglow for more Wild & Sublime goodies! Through the end of Nov 2021, $10/mo members and beyond get a brand-spanking-new Wild & Sublime sticker!
- INTERVIEW: captain snowdon (4:37)
- SERMON ON THE PUBIC MOUND (44:45)
- Somatic sex educator and sexological bodyworker captain snowdon
- captain snowdon’s CONVIVE
- Institute for the Study of Somatic Sex Education
- captain’s Spotify playlists
- Poet James Broughton
- Books mentioned on the pod
Listen & Follow
Find us on your favorite podcast app: