Podcast / Season 2, Episode 3 / with Host Karen Yates
“It’s dress-up, it’s try-on, it’s ‘let’s see,’ it’s what else, who else am I?”
Karen Yates interviews somatic sex educator captain snowdon on developing a mindful erotic practice that centers on pleasure and embodiment. Plus, a joyful poem for Karen’s Sermon on the Pubic Mound®.
Keep the vibe going! The Afterglow brings you regular bonus content and goodies! Our newest $10/mo member benefit: 10% off all W&S merch!
Want to be Wild & Sublime out in the world? Check out our new tees and accessories for maximum visibility. Our Limited Collection might help your inner relationship anarchist run free…
Want to show your love for sex-positive podcasting? You can also leave a lil’ tip!
- INTERVIEW: captain snowdon (4:37)
- SERMON ON THE PUBIC MOUND (44:45)
- Somatic sex educator and sexological bodyworker captain snowdon
- captain snowdon’s CONVIVE
- Institute for the Study of Somatic Sex Education
- captain’s Spotify playlists
- Poet James Broughton
- Books mentioned on the pod
Listen & Follow
Find us on your favorite podcast app: