Podcast Season 2, Episode 30, with Host Karen Yates
Running time: 24:09min
Nervous about trying something new?
Panelists discuss communicating with partners around trying new things, and answer audience questions on vulnerability, asking for what you want, and exploring turn-ons — with partners and by yourself.
- PANEL: How to deal with a stonewalling partner (2:09)
- Sermon on the Pubic Mound (13:00)
Want more Wild & Sublime? Join The Afterglow for more Wild & Sublime goodies! Till the end of Nov 2020 – a Wild & Sublime sticker for $10+/mo memberships!
- Jo Flannery – Clinical sexologist
- Peter aka MksThingsHappin – Kink & relationship coach
- S1E4: Four Steps to Ask for What You Want in Bed
- Alcoholics Anonymous
- Non-12 step (Buddhist): Refuge Recovery
- Marijuana Anonymous
- Narcotics Anonymous
- Crystal Meth Anonymous
- Overeaters Anonymous (includes anorexia and bulimia)
- Living with a person who has a drinking or substance issue, or know someone whose use is impacting your life? → Al-anon
- More info on non-12 step treatment
- Think you have a problem and need in-patient help? Do a web search for “treatment centers near me.”
Work with host Karen Yates in Zoom groups and one-on-one as she uses frequency to reduce stress and help repattern behavior. Learn more about Biofield Tuning.
Loving Wild & Sublime? Leave a lil’ tip!
Listen & Follow
Find us on your favorite podcast app: