Podcast Season 2, Episode 30, with Host Karen Yates
Running time: 24:09min
Nervous about trying something new?
Panelists discuss communicating with partners around trying new things, and answer audience questions on vulnerability, asking for what you want, and exploring turn-ons — with partners and by yourself.
- PANEL: How to deal with a stonewalling partner (2:09)
- Sermon on the Pubic Mound (13:00)
Get more wild, more sublime… The Afterglow membership brings you regular bonus content and goodies. We’re always adding new benefits!
Check out our new line of tees and accessories in the shop! Be wild & sublime every day! Shipping discounts for orders over $50.
Want to show your love for sex‑positive podcasting? You can also leave a lil’ tip!
- Jo Flannery – Clinical sexologist
- Peter aka MksThingsHappin – Kink & relationship coach
- S1E4: Four Steps to Ask for What You Want in Bed
- Alcoholics Anonymous
- Non-12 step (Buddhist): Refuge Recovery
- Marijuana Anonymous
- Narcotics Anonymous
- Crystal Meth Anonymous
- Overeaters Anonymous (includes anorexia and bulimia)
- Living with a person who has a drinking or substance issue, or know someone whose use is impacting your life? → Al-anon
- More info on non-12 step treatment
- Think you have a problem and need in-patient help? Do a web search for “treatment centers near me.”
Work with host Karen Yates in Zoom groups and one-on-one as she uses frequency to reduce stress and help repattern behavior. Learn more about Biofield Tuning.
Loving Wild & Sublime? Leave a lil’ tip!
Listen & Follow
Find us on your favorite podcast app: