Podcast / Season 2, Episode 4 / with Host Karen Yates
When it comes to sex, who are you… really?
In this cabaret-style episode, Sarah Sloane of #open, the dating site for nonmonogamous people and their partners, defines demisexual, aromantic, and asexual—and why labels are good as we understand more deeply who we are. Sex & relationship coach Tazima Parris and sex-positive therapists Brandon Hunter-Haydon and Jason Best offer tips to avoid projecting old experiences onto new relationships. And storyteller Lily Be shares how becoming a Domme helped her discover her true self.
- WHAT’S UP WITH THAT: Asexual, aromantic, and demisexual (2:18)
- AFTERGLOW Q&A: Sneak peak of panelists answering member questions (20:30)
- PERFORMANCE: Storyteller Lily Be (32:14)
- Hashtag Open
- Tazima Parris
- Best Therapies
- Lily Be @ Twitter
- Books mentioned on the pod
- Want some more? Step into ✨The Afterglow✨
Subscribe & Listen
Go to your favorite podcast app to subscribe: