Podcast Season 2, Episode 41, with Host Karen Yates
Running time: 20:24 minutes
“Do I enjoy sex with friends, and risk losing the friendship? Or do I find strangers, and keep my friends separate?”
Panelists weigh in on mixing sex into established platonic relationships, and a storyteller recounts the terror and thrill of going topless onstage.
- PANEL: Sex With Friends (2:10)
- STORYTELLER: Jane deLaubenfelds (9:49)
Join The Afterglow for more Wild & Sublime goodies! Through the end of Nov 2021, $10/mo members and beyond get a brand-spanking-new Wild & Sublime sticker!
- Matthew Amador – Psychotherapist for love, sex & gender rebels
- Brandon Hunter-Haydon – Psychotherapist & intimacy coach
- Elmo Painter – Somatic psychotherapist
- 2nd Story Chicago
Want to learn more about healing energy? Work with host Karen Yates in Zoom groups and one-on-one as she uses the energy of sound to reduce stress and help repattern behavior. Learn more about Biofield Tuning.
Want to show your love for sex-positive podcasting? Leave a lil’ tip!
Listen & Follow
Find us on your favorite podcast app: