Podcast Season 2, Episode 43, with Host Karen Yates
Running time: 42:08 minutes
Panelists answer listener questions about polyamorous relationships: Living together (or not), solo poly dating, and rules vs. boundaries with partners.
- PANEL: Sex With Friends (2:10)
- STORYTELLER: Jane deLaubenfelds (9:49)
Join The Afterglow for more Wild & Sublime goodies! Through the end of Nov 2021, $10/mo members and beyond get a brand-spanking-new Wild & Sublime sticker!
- Erica Washington – Clinical and Holistic Mental Health Therapist
- Peter Navarro – Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor & Dance/Movement Therapist
- Jason Best – Sex positive therapist & founder of Best Therapies
- The Ethical Slut? Opening Up? Books mentioned in the episode are available on our Bookshop page!
Want to learn more about healing energy? Work with host Karen Yates in Zoom groups and one-on-one as she uses the energy of sound to reduce stress and help repattern behavior. Learn more about Biofield Tuning.
Want to show your love for sex-positive podcasting? Leave a lil’ tip!
Listen & Follow
Find us on your favorite podcast app: