Podcast Season 2, Episode 47, with Host Karen Yates
Running time: 23:50 minutes
Is it time to exit an LTR that’s not working? How will you know?
Panelists answer a listener question on getting out (or not), plus Karen’s Sermon on what keeps us stuck in situations we don’t want.
- Panel: Should I leave my relationship? (2:01)
- Sermon on the Pubic Mound ® (20:18)
Check out our new line of tees and accessories! Be wild & sublime every day! Shipping discounts for orders over $50.
Join The Afterglow for more Wild & Sublime goodies! Through the end of Nov 2021, $10/mo members and beyond get a brand-spanking-new Wild & Sublime sticker!
Want to show your love for sex‑positive podcasting? You can also leave a lil’ tip!
- Heather Shannon – Sex therapist
- Peter aka Mksthinghappin – Kink & relationship coach (say hi to him on FetLife!)
- Matthew Amador – Psychotherapist for love, sex & gender rebels
Karen’s Steve Gadd YouTube rabbit hole:
- The full song, 50 Ways to Leave Your Lover – Paul Simon
- Drummer Steve Gadd demonstrates the intro
- Drummer Stephen Taylor breaks it down even further
Expand your sexual knowledge with recommended books on our Bookshop site!
Do you feel stuck? Work with host Karen Yates in Zoom groups and one-on-one as she uses the energy of sound to reduce stress and help repattern behavior. Learn more about Biofield Tuning.
Listen & Follow
Find us on your favorite podcast app: